Online Diary AZU ❤: To My Beloved FRIEND :D

Nuffnang Ads

To My Beloved FRIEND :D


To Nur Aqilah Najihah bt Punijan .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Sweet sixteen yeah this year ! I hope you'll be OUR friends FOREVER , okay ! No fighting for small matter :) Remember this date : January 2009 , starting to be friend , well even you don't like my behaviour , I realize and I try to change it so I can be your best :) Really . This is my secret but now tak lah because I revealed it . So now , we've been friends for 4 years and I hope we'll be friends till my last breath ! Cewahh , macam over sangat pulak -.- but I'm really serious :) Last , I hope you will get what you want by .. be patient and make efforts to achieve something that really important . I hope you happylah , dude :) Don't be sad , smile always :) 

Senyum seindah suria yang membawa cahaya.
Senyumlah dari hati.
Duniamu berseri.
Senyum umpama titian dalam kehidupan.
Kau tersenyum, ku tersenyum.
Kemesraan menguntum.
Senyum kepada semua.
Senyumanmu amatlah berharga.
Senyum membahagiakan.
DENGAN SENYUMAN, TERJALINLAH IKATAN.
sumber : http://psipum.org
p/s : Agak jiwang kan ? lols :)


Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nak satu comment .. Haha

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen