Online Diary AZU ❤: T_________________________________________________T

Nuffnang Ads

T_________________________________________________T


[click to enlarge]

Okay first of all ,  I don't like this message at all ! I've got it from my friend . Name ? Nah , forget it ! But I really don't like the text . You're killing me , dude :B Trying not to believe this stupid statement ! I'm not blaming him/her but .. this disseminator of information ! Maybe Indonesian because it's sentences totally different from Bahasa . LOL . 

(From now on , I try to speak or even writing in English just to improve it . I'm getting slower this year :( So , if there's a mistakes , sorry . K bye -.-)

Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nak satu comment .. Haha

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen